- The signing of the booking form by the party leader confirms acceptance of the terms and conditions set out and shall be binding on the persons listed on the booking form intending to occupy the premises (or any subsequent amendments to this list).
- Guest providing booking information will be of legal age to bind these terms and conditions in the State of Florida
- No pets allowed.
- For the comfort of guests, there is a non-smoking policy in place in all of our homes, however, smoking is permitted on the patio area. Please use ashtrays, as provided.
- To ensure comfort, security and peace of mind, all of our homes are registered with the State authorities and in full compliance with all relevant legislation.
- Stays of less than 7 nights will incur a cleaning fee as specified in booking amount.
- The home is available from 4pm, local time, on the day of arrival.
- Departure must be by 10am on the morning of departure.
- Guests may arrange to arrive earlier or stay later if the home is available. A nominal charge will be levied for this service and must booked with us in advance.
Please check current rates posted on the Home Away site.
There may be special rates for last minute bookings or stays of 2 weeks or more. Contact us for details
Pool heating is NOT included in the rental rate and is only available from October to May.
If you would like the pool heating, it’s best to book it in advance of your visit to allow us to have the pool warmed up before you arrive, but if you decide to have it turned once you get here, that’s not a problem – we just ask $10 surcharge to come out & set it up for you.
Pool heat is $150.00 per week or $35.00 night.
Outdoor Grill- We have contracted with a local 3rd party vendor that supplies clean outdoor gas grill with full propane tank starting at $49 per week. This is booked through our property management company Special Dreams.
Additional $89 cleaning service if rental less than 7 nights
Rates are subject to 13% sales and tourism taxes
- A non-refundable deposit of $150 per week is required within 7 days of your initial reservation, together with the completed Booking Form. Upon receipt of this deposit and Booking Form you will be sent a confirmation of the booking.
- Payment of the balance is due no later than 8 weeks prior to your arrival date. Upon receipt a confirmation will be sent out. You will receive full details of the home, along with directions and key codes within 2 weeks of your departure date.
- Failure to make the final payment by the due date (8 weeks prior to arrival) may result in the loss of the booking and deposit.
- We recommend that all guests ensure they have appropriate holiday, medical, injury and cancellation insurance cover prior to travel.
A security/damage deposit of $375.00 is required; the preferred method is via a credit card reserve, processed 7 days prior to check-in. Within 7 days of arrival MJP Investments LLP will process a security deposit hold on the renters credit card for $375.00. These funds will be allocated from renters available credit with their credit card company. This hold will be released by MJP Investments LLP upon satisfactory check out inspection. In the event of damages that need to be covered, MJP Investments will notify renter of any damages incurred and charge the credit card on hold.
The other Security Deposit payment option is by $375.00 check or certified funds due no later than 8 weeks prior to the check-in date. This deposit will be 100% refundable provided the following conditions are met.
It is renter responsibility to do a quick property inspection upon arrival. Any damage concerns not disclosed at check-in will be assumed to be renter responsibility.
The security/damage deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within twenty-one (21) days of departure, provided the following provisions are met.
- No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
- Game room foam floor not damaged by shoes, sharp objects etc…
- No charges are incurred due to contraband or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
- All keys were left in the designated area and unit is left properly secured
- No smoking has taken place in the home.
- All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
- No linens are lost or damaged.
- NO early check-in or late checkout.
- Max Occupancy limits not exceeded.
- The renter has not been evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), the local law enforcement, or the security company employed by my HOA.
If actual damages are in excess of Security Deposit Held, renter agrees to pay MJP Investments LLP the difference between actual damages and security deposit amount collected. Renter also agrees to pay legal fees on behalf of MJP Investments LLP should MLP Investments LLP require the services of an attorney to collect damages from renter.
Cancellation by Guests
In the event of your party needing to cancel, the following conditions will apply:
1. >8 weeks prior to departure – 20% of the total rental charge amount penalty
2. <8 weeks prior to departure – 50% of the total rental charge amount penalty
3. <5 weeks will result in us retaining 100% of the monies paid
In the unlikely event that the homeowner would need to cancel the booking we will refund any monies paid by the renter (without interest, compensation or consequential loss of any kind). However, we will seek to relocate your booking to a home of a similar or superior standard.
MONTHLY RESERVATION CANCELLATIONS – Monthly renters must cancel one hundred twenty (120) days prior to check-in. Monthly renters who make a change that results in a shortened stay must be made at least ninety (90) days prior to check-in.
Safety & Security
- Due to state fire regulations, under no circumstances may more than the maximum number of persons identified on the booking form occupy the home.
- All swimming pools are used entirely at the guest’s own risk. No jumping, diving, horseplaying, pushing or running is allowed and children must be supervised at all times.
- Glass is not permitted in the pool area at any time. Please use the plastic ware provided.
- The guest is responsible for locking the doors to the extent of locks available at the property before leaving at any time during their stay.
In the unlikely event of a problem arising during your stay in our home, you should contact the management company immediately and we will seek to resolve the matter within a reasonable period of time. If the problem has not been reported to the management company within 14 days of the problem arising, they cannot accept any responsibility.