Details of the Rental Agreement
Credit Card Hold; Due 7 Days prior to arrival date –Security Hold for $375.00
Within 7 days of arrival MJP Investments LLP will process a security deposit hold on the renters credit card for $375.00. These funds will be allocated from renters available credit with their credit card company. This hold will be released by MJP Investments LLP upon satisfactory check out inspection. In the event of damages that need to be covered, MJP Investments will notify renter of any damages incurred and charge the preauthorized credit card on hold. It is renter responsibility to do a quick property inspection upon arrival, any damage concerns not disclosed at check-in will be assumed to be renter responsibility.
Refundable Security Deposit Check -$375.00 Due 60 Days prior to arrival date. For further information see “Security Deposit” guidelines in attached contract.
Payment Methods Accepted:
Personal Checks made payable to: MJP Investments LLP
As soon as we receive final payment with security deposit, we will provide the lock access code, one time alarm code and check-in instructions.
4908 Harold Stanley Dr. Kissimmee, Florida, 34758
House Phone Number : 407-350-4481
CHECK-IN TIME is AFTER 4 P.M. EST/EDST AND CHECKOUT is 10 A.M. EST/EDST.NO Early Check-in or late checkout.
This is a NON SMOKING unit.
PETS are not permitted in rental units under any conditions.
A reservation deposit of $150.00 is required at time of booking to confirm the reservation and will be applied toward your total rental payment.
A security/damage deposit of $375.00 is required; the preferred method is via a credit card reserve, processed 7 days prior to check-in. Within 7 days of arrival MJP Investments LLP will process a security deposit hold on the renters credit card for $375.00. These funds will be allocated from renters available credit with their credit card company. This hold will be released by MJP Investments LLP upon satisfactory check out inspection. In the event of damages that need to be covered, MJP Investments will notify renter of any damages incurred and charge the credit card on hold.
The other Security Deposit payment option is by $375.00 check or certified funds due no later than 8 weeks prior to the check-in date. This deposit will be 100% refundable provided the following conditions are met.
It is renter responsibility to do a quick property inspection upon arrival. Any damage concerns not disclosed at check-in will be assumed to be renter responsibility.
The security/damage deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within twenty-one (21) days of departure, provided the following provisions are met.
- No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
- Game room foam floor not damaged by shoes, sharp objects etc…
- No charges are incurred due to contraband or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
- All keys were left in the designated area and unit is left properly secured
- No smoking has taken place in the home.
- All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
- No linens are lost or damaged.
- NO early check-in or late checkout.
- Max Occupancy limits not exceeded.
- The renter has not been evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), the local law enforcement, or the security company employed by my HOA.
If actual damages are in excess of Security Deposit Held, renter agrees to pay MJP Investments LLP the difference between actual damages and security deposit amount collected. Renter also agrees to pay legal fees on behalf of MJP Investments LLP should MLP Investments LLP require the services of an attorney to collect damages from renter.
PAYMENT Full payment is due no later than eight (8) weeks before the scheduled check-in date. Payments made via credit card or personal checks payable to MJP Investments LLP
In the event of your party needing to cancel, the following conditions will apply:
1.>8 weeks prior to departure – 20% of the total rental charge amount penalty
2.<8 weeks prior to departure – 50% of the total rental charge amount penalty
3.<5 weeks will result in us retaining 100% of the monies paid
In the unlikely event that the homeowner would need to cancel the booking we will refund any monies paid by the renter (without interest, compensation or consequential loss of any kind). However, we will seek to relocate your booking to a home of a similar or superior standard.
MONTHLY RESERVATION CANCELLATIONS – Monthly renters must cancel one hundred twenty (120) days prior to check-in. Monthly renters who make a change that results in a shortened stay must be made at least ninety (90) days prior to check-in.
MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY – The maximum number of guests is limited to twelve (12) persons per Florida law. If max occupancy exceeded management will ask responsible party to vacate members to meet occupant guidelines and there will be a $200.00 fee applied against security deposit. If request by management to meet occupancy not immediately rectified responsible party/renter will be subject to immediate eviction with no refund of monies paid and full security deposit will be forfeited.
MINIMUM STAY – This property requires a four (4) night minimum stay. Longer minimum stays may be required during peak season.
INCLUSIVE FEES – Rates include a one-time linen & towel setup.
NO DAILY HOUSEKEEPING SERVICE –
While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. However, it is available at an additional rate. For our guest convenience we have also provided a limited number of beach/pool towels. Please remember that towels or linens not to be taken from the units.
RATE CHANGES – Rates subject to change without notice.
FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of any or all payment, security deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in or will be asked to leave immediately.
WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
PARKING –PARKING ON LAWN may result in towing of vehicle at your expense and paying to repair damages to lawn.
HURRICANE OR STORM POLICY – No refunds will be given unless:
- The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a “Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area” and/or
- A “mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning” area of residence of a vacationing guest.
- The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a “Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning,” area, we will refund:
- Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
- Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
- Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the “Hurricane Warning” period.
High speed wireless internet is provided as a convenience only and is not integral to the agreement. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal preferences with regard to internet service.
Cable TV is provided and service level has been chosen by the Owner. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, or personal preferences with regard to satellite TV service.
Guests shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. The Guests shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Creating a disturbance of the above nature shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and Guests shall then immediately vacate the premises. Quiet hour starts at 11 PM and outdoor noise should be kept to a minimum. Guest agrees that Fireworks and other hazardous materials shall not be used in or around the property
ONSITE ISSUES —For onsite issues or emergencies please contact our Property Management firm Special Dreams Management at 1-888-486-4132.
TRAVEL INSURANCE – We highly recommend all guests purchase travel insurance.
The homeowners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities, nor the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise. There shall be no refunds of rents due to shortened stays or ruined expectations because of weather conditions. There shall be no refunds of rents because of shortened stays or ruined expectations due to work and family emergencies or other commitments. Guests expressly acknowledge and agree that this Agreement is for transient occupancy of the Property, and that Guests do not intend to make the property a residence or household. Guests agree to pay all reasonable costs, attorney’s fees and expenses that shall be made or incurred by Owner enforcing this agreement.
ADDITIONAL OPTIONS –
- Pool/Spa Heat- Pool/Spa heating is NOT included in the rental rate and is only available from October to May. It’s best to request this option in advance of your visit to allow us to have the pool warmed up before you arrive, but if you decide to have it turned once you get here, that’s not a problem – we just ask $10 surcharge to come out & set it up for you. Pool heat is $150.00 per week or $35.00 night.
- Outdoor Grill- We have contracted with a local 3rd party vendor that supplies clean outdoor gas grill with full propane tank starting at $49 per week. This is booked through our property management company Special Dreams.